We think about brands holistically.
British Library, Cadw, Royal Society, Royal Armouries, Natural History Museum, Mystic Seaport Museum, British Art Fair, Menai Science Park
Leeds Beckett University, Haberdashers’ Schools, University of South Wales, Glyndŵr University, EM Lyon
Alzheimer’s Society, Fields In Trust, Starlight, Marie Curie, Missing People, MQ, Cancer Research UK, Sense
Visit Wiltshire, Visit Wales, Salisbury, Belfast, West Midlands Essex County Council, The Great West Way, Neath Port Talbot, Llandrindod Wells
Naming is tough at the best of times. But demand for Intellectual Property rights in brand names is making naming tougher.
Technology has made it easier than ever before to launch a global business. So, unsurprisingly, more are launching. And more new businesses means more new brands. And trademarks. In fact, there were almost 20 million new trademark applications in 2021. We’re very lucky to have a wonderful IP partner in Stobbs who helps us ensure that the brand names we create are ownable in the countries and categories we want. Highlights from our naming portfolio:
A name inspired by the chemical symbol for gold, to brand Britain’s most lux later living proposition.
Way cooler than anoraks. A new name for a tech consultancy.
Naming a track and map healthcare app that uses big data to manage autism and ADHD. Trayt provides GPS for the self.
Our IP Shop is where we sell or license our homegrown Intellectual Property.
This is an idea inspired by the challenges associated with creating ownable brand names. We create brand names for businesses that don’t yet exist, in sectors that we predict will see high growth in brand count such as data privacy, the circular economy and renewables. Then register trademarks and URLs in these brands in order to provide a turnkey solution for businesses who want an instant brand without the hassle of a long-winded origination, search and trademarking process. Below are some examples from our portfolio of licensable IP. For more information about them or other readily deployable brands, please email IP@heavenlygroup.com
- Registered in class 36: banking, finance
- Potential: Wedge would suit a fintech with an edge.
- URL: wedgemoney.com
- Registered in classes 35, 36: real estate
- Potential: For a real estate offering that blends office space with residential accommodation. Or simply cosy co-working.
- Registered in classes 3, 5, 10, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 28: babycare
- Potential: A cute brand for products for little humans.
- URL: minikind.co.uk
- Registered in classes 35, 36, 37, 39: real estate, business services, logistics, retail
- Potential: Embrace the circular economy with Xirculate.
- URLs: xirculate.com, xirculation.com
- Registered in classes 9, 38, 42: software, data security
- Potential: Keep schtum. Protecting your data from prying eyes.
- URLs: schtum.ai, schtum.io, keptschtum.com
- Registered in classes 24, 25, 35: fashion
- Potential: An uncommonly good brand for clothing, particularly underwear.
- Registered in classes 9, 35, 44: eyewear
- Potential: A straight-up eyewear brand.
- Registered in classes 9, 35, 36, 42: real estate, software
- Potential: From the Latin word ‘domus’, meaning house. A good fit for real estate, proptech.
- URL: domulo.com
Heavenly Labs is our ventures division, exploring new ways that rights owners can monetize their brand assets.
We work with IP-rich organizations to help them exploit their Intellectual Property through licensing, content creation and brand extension, considering new formats facilitated by the blockchain such as NFTs, as well as the metaverse. Our partnership with intangible asset managers, Stobbs, provides some real rigour to our offering.