Meet the team:
Heavenly people are lateral thinking, entrepreneurial, energy-giving, engaging individuals who see the glass half full. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Check out our open roles, and send your CV/Portfolio to email@example.com
How we work
We work wherever we need to. With offices in London, NYC and Cardiff and a portfolio of co-working memberships, we’ve got every base covered. We’ve also been super-productive WFH. You will also join our ‘Out Of Office’ sessions, or OOO Days, where the full team gathers in a secret location each month to share ideas and, more importantly, socialise.
As Strategy Director, reporting to a Managing Partner, you originate and drive the ideas that grow our clients’ businesses, from start-ups in the technology space (including semiconductor, automotive, healthcare, fintech and cybersecurity) to large blue-chip clients at C-suite level. You bring energy, gravitas and infectious enthusiasm, with the ability to lead from the front. You are someone whom clients, colleagues and partners respect and gravitate to and who exhibits high IQ and EQ. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a proven pedigree in defining, redefining and shaping brands. Your entrepreneurial flair enables you to champion the full potential in every idea, not just in communication and identity, but in behaviours, culture, products, services – potentially in everything a client says and does. You ensure that clients see Heavenly as a valued partner, and understand the role and opportunities that ideas create for businesses and people. You adopt a curious, courageous and innovative mindset combined with a global outlook – identifying how we can drive value for our clients and our business.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interns. Hop on-board with HIP.
When you join the Heavenly Internship Programme, or HIP for short, you become part of a team that is using ideas to change the world for good. Working with brands and partners that influence how people think about the things that are shaping our society. From the circular economy and renewable energy to sustainable investing, health and wellness, and the future of technology. We will invest our time in you, to really involve you in these projects, rather than leaving you alone to do desk research in the background. In return, you’ll be expected to bring your ideas to the table, to contribute to the conversation, working with some of the brightest thinkers in the business. You’ll learn a lot. And, we hope, be inspired while you’re doing it. And, who knows, if you make yourself indispensable to us, you’ll leave us with a tough decision to make when your internship comes to an end.
We’ll tell you more about the benefits if your application is successful, but here are a few highlights:
- Term: 3 months.
- Salary: London Living wage or equivalent based on Location.
- Travel: paid travel costs to and from Heavenly events.
- Workplace: flexible working at our office in London or working from home.
- Leave: paid holiday time.
- Training: a £500 grant to use on a course of your choice to benefit your career/personal development.
- Triple-O Days: attendance at our regular ‘Out Of Office Days’ where we all get together and doing something fun.
- New Business: participation in our bonus scheme, a great way for you to profit from your proactivity.
- Volunteering: a paid day’s leave to volunteer at a charity of your choice.
- And last, but not least: an Airbnb voucher worth £500 to encourage some occasional remote working 😊
Our next internship placement starts in August.
Role: Brand Strategy Internship
Period: 1 August – 28 October, 2022
Apply by: 1 July, 2022
Please send us your CV, a short video introducing yourself and why you should be selected (no longer than 30 seconds) and answer the following questions:
- Why would you like to intern at Heavenly?
- What are your passions, personal or professional, and why?
- If you were a brand what would your strapline be?
- What brand do you feel needs a new brand identity/strategy and why?
Please send your application to email@example.com
We will let you know by 15th July if you have been shortlisted for an interview.